Tuesday, June 30

The Sickly Me has just made a comeback

Yes and it really made sure it's presence was felt :/

My cold and cough started last week when I had my monthly flow. I was not sure if it contributed to what I have now but I felt really weak that time and the weather was not cooperating either.

It was soooo HOT (include all the exclamation point you want)!!!

R, being the sweet husband that he is, immediately bought me medicine and calamansi (so that he can make me a local version of the hot lemonade with honey). Good thing that the last time we went to Tagaytay, we finally bought a bottle of honey (I think we got it for Php 120 - cheap! Compared to what you buy from the supermarket).

I have been nursing this cold and cough combo for a few days now. R's sister recommended taking Fern-C (it's a Vitamin C supplement) but when we went to Mercury Drug, they do not have that supplement and instead referred me to buying BeWell-C. It's as effective as Fern-C according to the pharmacist so I will take her word for it (note: so far, I am on Day4 now and I seem to be doing pretty well. The cough is still here but I seem to be losing the cold already).

Before going back here in the Philippines, a friend has already warned me about the weather here and that my body will need to adjust (including the lifestyle! This is self-imposed, unlike the weather). He suggested taking Vitamin C to boost my immunity since I was also sickly when I was in Dubai most especially when the weather changes.

I took that on board and I have to say, this is my first official sick record here in the Philippines. I am kind of happy because usually what happens is when we come home for vacation, I always (and I mean always) go back sick.

I just hope that this will not be as frequent as before because that also means I need to have myself checked as to why my immune system is poor.

Right now, I enjoy being a princess being served hot calamansi with honey ;=)

Went for a trip to Silang, Cavite to experience a change  of weather