Thursday, January 21

Readings

As I have posted last time, I have been missing out a few things on my online life and that includes reading articles about writing and how-tos (like improve your presence online, gripping stories and more).

I have been a follow of Poynter online. This website is a place where journalists and students can get useful resource materials about Journalism. They also have a sister website, NewsU that allows you to take a crash course about Journalism and they also have special courses from various resource person to discuss more about the subject and I guess give their first hand experience.


Hopefully I can now join more classes

With the lappy, still besting its previous performance, I am now able to read articles published in Poynter. Sweet. I know.

Not related to Poynter but just addressed to my lappy, I want to do jumping jacks and somersaults right now because of the way it's performing. I initially thought I had to replace it or just let it dust in the corner... I am wrong.

So, as I have said more of me (especially late posts!) online... Okay, I have to breath :p


N.B. image courtesy of http://ftvlive.squarespace.com/?offset=1416312354310