Thursday, February 2

I am trying something new..

Yes! I am trying something out... I said to myself, I might just reboot my other blog and have some other use to it  - yes, other than ranting coz I do that here already, right? LOL!

Anyways, if you think you want to be nosy like me. Let's peek into the celebrities' life and all other topics related to them. Join me as I try to rebuild my old blog!

It's still a work in progress but I have been consistent in putting in articles and insights on the blog. I hope you can read through and maybe suggest topics you'd like to read about? Though like I said, it's not always going to be about my nosiness.

There is a possibility that I might inject a few journalism articles that I think needs special attention. You will never know! I might surprise you.

Hope to see you here and on the other side okay? Have a great weekend ahead!

Yeap, ze blog is alive!